The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center (CMS) is one of 11 constituents of Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, the largest performing arts complex in the world. The Chamber Music Society has its home in Alice Tully Hall – the finest hall in the world for chamber music. Through its performance, education and recording/broadcast activities, it draws more people to chamber music than any other organization of its kind.
- Mozart: Quintet in E flat major for Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, Horn, and Piano, K. 452 (1784)
- Barber: Summer Music for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, and Horn, Op. 31 (1955)
- Ligeti: Six Bagatelles for Flute, Oboe, Clarinet, Bassoon, and Horn (1953)
- Françaix: L’heure du berger for Wind Quintet and Piano (1948)
- Reicha: Quintet in D major for Winds, Op. 91, No. 3 (1818-1819)