Family Tree Challenge
The challenge is quite simple. But first, here are the rules.
- To qualify as an "alumni", a family member must be a graduate of the University of Nevada, an alumni non-grad (taken at least one semester of classes at Nevada) or a currently enrolled student.
- To qualify as a "family member", the alumnus must be a direct descendant or a direct descendant's spouse or step-child. So basically, we'll take parents, cousins, second cousins twice removed, etc.
- Entries must be legible.
Want to enter your family? Here's how!
- Make a list of family members, who are also University alumni. See above for our definition of "alumni".
- Include maiden and married names where needed.
- Indicate where each alumnus fits into your family tree. If you need to draw branches and leaves to get there, feel free.
- Include graduation years if you have them. For students and alumni non-grads, indicate date range or semester(s) of attendance.
- Let us know if your family would be available to have a photo taken on campus. (We understand how families spread, so all family members need not be present for the photo.)
- Email your list to email@example.com, fax it to (775) 784-4527 or mail it to Nevada Alumni Association Family Tree Challenge, Morrill Hall Alumni Center/164, Reno, NV 89557.
- Be sure to include your own name and contact information with your entry.
We look forward to hearing from you and your families!