Where can I order transcripts?
To order official transcripts visit the University's records and registration page.

How do I contact the Nevada Silver and Blue?
To read the current issue of the Nevada Silver and Blue or to contact the editor visit http://www.unr.edu/nevadasilverandblue/

What type of employment services/job opportunities are available to me?
If you are looking for on-campus employment we suggest you visit the University's Employment Opportunities Page. If you are looking for help with a career off campus we recommend contacting Career Development.

Where can I dress like part of the Pack?
The two story Wolf Shop is an excellent place to pick up your game day gear. Located in the Joe Crowley Student Union the bookstore is a pack fan's playground. Plus, Nevada Alumni Association members save 20% every day!

How can I find out more about scholarships and financial aid at the University?
To find out about scholarships, financial aid, loans, grants and the forms that go with it visit the Student Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships page.

Where can I buy tickets for sporting events?
Want to know who's playing where and when you can buy tickets? Visit http://www.nevadawolfpack.com/ for everything Wolf Pack.

What's new and exciting at the University?
The University has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years - growth in the number of students and faculty, growth in the number of classrooms, lab spaces and student services, and growth in the amount and scope of world-changing research. You can stay up to date on all the construction happening on campus with live cams and design specs with Facilities Services.

What can I do at the Knowledge Center?
As an institution partially funded with state dollars, the University Libraries provide selected services to the general public, which include on-premise use of information resources and limited use of computers.

Certain library and informational resources and services are generally not available to visitors with guest computer accounts. These include, but are not limited to, Document Delivery, Interlibrary Loan, off-premise use of library materials, remote access to many online library databases, and use of computing labs.

The Knowledge Center is an academic library, public with limited use. A graduate of the University can get a community card for free (1 year). A non-graduate can get a community card as well, for a fee of $25 in state and $50 out of state. You must be 18 years or older to be issued a library card. The library card allows users to check out 10 books at a time for 4 weeks at a time.

The availability of computers with Internet access in the Libraries is constrained by space and funds. To conserve University resources and to ensure that University students have priority use, the University limits Internet access to the general public. Internet access is widely available elsewhere in the Reno area, including the various branches of the Washoe County Library.

To get a guest computer account:

  1. Go to the Circulation Desk in Getchell Library or to a service desk in one of the branch libraries.
  2. Present a current photo ID, driver's license, work ID, passport, etc.
  3. Visitors under the age of 18 must submit a completed Parental Internet Access Consent Form.

To use your computer account:

  1. Go to a designated "guest" computer.
  2. At the prompts, type in your first name, last name, and the barcode number you have been issued.
  3. You may use a guest computer for 60 minutes per 24-day.

Visitors who are affiliated with another UCCSN institution may make a request to be issued a University NetID. A form for this purpose can be obtained at the Getchell Library Circulation Desk or the service desk in any branch library. This applies to wireless access as well.

What kind of graduate programs does the University offer?
Find out about anyone of the 76 graduate programs the University has to offer at http://www.unr.edu/grad/degrees-and-programs