Non-degree and Graduate Special Students

Picture of family on the main quad

Want to take classes without getting a degree?

Non-degree students aren't admitted to a degree program but may register for a maximum of eight undergraduate semester credits per semester. Graduate special students are those who have earned a bachelor's degree and wish to take graduate courses without pursuing a program leading to an advanced degree.

Both non-degree students and graduate special students must still apply to the University.