You will use these resources each semester, so become familiar with them. Get to know your advisor, learn the services available through MyNEVADA Help, and consult the general catalog regularly.
- The General Catalog is published once a year and contains your requirements for graduation from your major.
- Placement Guidelines, test scores and prerequisites required to enroll in First Year English, math and chemistry courses.
- AP/IB Test Scores required to substitute for a course at the university. Remember that AP/IB tests must be on file in order to receive credit for the course.
- MyNEVADA is how you will register for classes, pay your bill, see your transcript, DARS report, Financial Aid and view the class schedule.
- Help and tutorials for the MyNEVADA system are also available.