The University's Disability Resource Center is the source for information and resources for students. The Appeal Protocol is reposted here for your convenience.
- If a student believes he/she was denied equal access, the student must inform the DRC in writing about his/her concern or problem immediately.
- The DRC will investigate the allegation to determine if equal access was denied.
- The DRC will serve as the student's advocate to resolve the problem/situation.
- If resolution cannot be reached, the DRC will refer the student to the EEOC Title IX Office.
- If anyone continues to have a concern about the provision of equal access, the individual may contact the EEOC Title IX Office to review the situation based on established timelines and procedures associated with the office.