Core Curriculum Substitution Requests

After transfer coursework has been evaluated by Admissions & Records, students may submit requests for Core Curriculum substitution as detailed in the General Catalog section Admission Information for Transfer Students.

The form Request for Core Curriculum Requirement Substitutions/Waivers should be used for these requests. Requests for Core Curriculum substitution will not be reviewed without this form. Attach course syllabi for all transfer courses proposed for substitution. In some cases, additional course materials may be requested.

Core petitions should be submitted to: