Where to go to...

Where to go on campus to...

Now that you're at the University, you've got a lot of things to do. You can use this page as an introduction to where to go to get University business done around here.

Student Services

Getting things done online

We have tried to make it so you can do as much as possible online. Using MyNEVADA, you can:

  • Search for classes
  • Register for classes
  • Pay tuition
  • Check financial aid
  • View the course catalog
  • See your academic history
  • Check grades (coming soon)
  • Check how close you are to graduation (coming soon)
  • Order a transcript (coming soon)

To learn more about MyNEVADA, visit our using MyNEVADA section.

To use MyNEVADA, log in here.

Getting things done in-person

Fitzgerald Student Services

  • Second Floor
    • Enrollment verification
    • Transcripts
    • Submit official University forms (e.g. change of major)
  • Third Floor
    • Financial Aid
    • Cashier

Academic Advising Services

If you are an undecided or general studies student, contact the Advising Center, located in Edmund J Cain Hall, 102.

If you have declared a major, look up your advisor and set up a time to visit with them.

Tutoring Services

Nevada is committed to helping you thrive academically. There are several options available on campus, please take advantage of these free resources!