Scheduling an Appointment with 365 Learning

You must have an active UNR email address (@nevada.unr.edu OR @unr.edu) in order to make an exam appointment with 365 Learning. If you do not have an active UNR email address, please visit the Student Email Activation page to activate your email. Please wait 24 hours after activation before attempting to log into the online appointment scheduler.

Before scheduling your exam, please review these scheduling tips!

Schedule your exam appointment through 365 Learning’s online appointment scheduler:

Schedule Now

Students must take their exams in person at the 365 Learning testing room, located at:

University of Nevada, Reno Campus
Continuing Education Building
1041 N. Virginia Street, Room 202
Reno, NV 89503

Exam appointments MUST BE MADE TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE TEST DATE. Failure to make an appointment in a timely manner could mean that the testing calendar fills and you may not get an appointment. If you cannot complete the exam by the testing deadline, you will be assigned a grade of “0” for the exam.

Important note about exam appointments: 365 Learning may not be able to accommodate early check-ins to exam appointments or drop-in appointments. These last-minute changes will only be permitted if the testing schedule allows them.

Drop-in exam appointments are strongly discouraged and will only be accommodated if space allows. Students who take their exams without an appointment or at a time other than their scheduled appointment will be charged a $50 drop-in fee. If an exam appointment is scheduled but cannot be kept, it needs to be rescheduled via the online appointment scheduler. If the exam schedule is full or if the online schedule has closed, exam appointments cannot be rescheduled and students must keep their original appointments.

365 Learning is located on the University of Nevada, Reno campus in the Continuing Education Building, 1041 N. Virginia Street. A metered parking lot is located next to the building off of Eleventh Street. The parking meters for this lot allow up to four hours for parking (be sure to give yourself extra time on the meter for check-in at your appointment time and any unforeseen testing delays). Students are advised to purchase a one-day parking permit from Parking Services to avoid metered parking and alleviate any parking concerns the day of the exam. Permits allow students to park in UNR’s West Stadium Complex and Whalen Complex. Visit www.unr.edu/parking for more information. 365 Learning is not responsible for any parking tickets that might be received while testing at our facility.