Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Contact Information

WolfCard Office

Phone(775) 784-4001
Location Joe Crowley Student Union
Room 204
Address 1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-0442
Contact Contact Us

Lost Cards/Security

Replacing WolfCards

If you lose or damage your university identification card you will need to purchase a replacement ID card from the WolfCard office. Replacement ID cards are $15. Photo identification is required.

Lost Cards

Login to WolfCard Online with your NetID and password to freeze your card. Select "Deactivate Card" from the e-card menu.

If your card is linked to your Wells Fargo checking account, you MUST also report the loss to Wells Fargo. Wells Fargo Phone Bank is available 24/7 at  (800) TO-WELLS (869-3557) or TTY/TTD (800) 877-4833 for hearing impaired callers.

Confiscated Cards

If your card has been confiscated due to misuse you must talk to the Campus Card Manager to get your card back. If the card is confiscated more than once the case will be turned over to Judicial Review.

*NOTE - your card is solely for your use. It may not be used by anyone else for any reason.

The WolfCard ID Office is in room 204 of the new Joe Crowley Student Union. Telephone (775) 784-4001.

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us