Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (V.I.T.A.L.) is a Veteran-centered, results oriented, collaboration between the VA Medical Center (VAMC) and higher education. Our goal is to enhance academic retention and success. We understand the unique factors facing our Veteran students and we are here to help.
- Treatment for adjustment, stress, anger, depression, anxiety, sleeping problems, PTSD
- Refer and work with university disability services to request academic accommodations
- Assist with enrollment and care at VAMC
- Obtain help and resources from within the VA and its affiliates including: Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA) and Vocational Rehabilitation
- Support with development of Student Veteran Peer Groups including Student Veterans of America Chapters (SVA)
For more information contact:
Donald Stockton, Outreach