Other benefits programs for veterans.
- Vocational Rehabilitation: Veterans with a compensable disability rating of 10% or more are invited to apply for vocational rehabilitation.
- Work-Study Program: Available to any student receiving VA education benefits who is attending school three-quarter time or more.
- Tuition Assistance (TATU): Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty participants may be eligible for tuition assistance from the VA.
- Tutorial Assistance Program: Tutorial assistance is available if you are receiving VA educational assistance at the half-time or more rate and have a deficiency in a subject making tutoring necessary.
- Veteran Payment Plan: You may be eligible to apply for the Veteran Payment Plan if you are enrolled in at least 7 credits at the university.
- G.I. Degrees: The Department of Veterans Affairs provides a list of University of Nevada degree programs that are currently approved for GI Bill benefits.