Summer Fees 2014
A detailed explanation of student fees can be found in the General Course Catalog, Tuition and Fees section.
No Out of State Tuition for Summer Classes
Mini-Term May 19 - June 6, 2014
- Last Day to pay without late fees is May 16, 2014
- Last Day to pay (late fees assessed) is May 20, 2014
First Term Jun 9 - Jul 11, 2014 (5-week class)
- Last Day to pay without late fees is Jun 6, 2014
- Last Day to pay (late fees assessed) is Jun 11, 2014
Second Term Jul 14 - Aug 14, 2014 (5-week class)
- Last Day to pay without late fees is Jul 11, 2014
- Last Day to pay (late fees assessed) is Jul 16, 2014
Summer Session Fees
Subject to Change Per Board of Regents
- Undergraduate per credit $197.50
- Graduate per credit $270.00
- ASUN(Undergraduate students only) for Summer Session per credit $5.00
- Technology for Summer Session fee per credit $7.00
Certain field study, lab, music, art and physical education courses charge additional course fees to cover the costs of materials, transportation, or special instruction.
Fee bills will not be sent. It is your responsibility to pay fees for classes in which you are registered.
- MyNEVADA: To pay by electronic check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) please follow the appropriate prompts.
- Mail: To pay by check or money order, make check payable to the "Board of Regents". Please print your student ID number on the check and send payment to: Cashier's Office & Student Accounting, University of Nevada, Reno Mail Stop 124, Reno, Nevada 89557-0225.
Learn about refunds on the Summer Session website.
View the Complete Calendar.