Summer Fees 2013
A detailed explanation of student fees can be found in the General Course Catalog, Tuition and Fees section.
No Out of State Tuition for Summer Classes
Mini-Term May 20 - June 7, 2013
- Last Day to pay without late fees is May 17, 2013
- Last Day to pay (late fees assessed) is May 21, 2013
First Term Jun 10 - Jul 12, 2013 (5-week class)
- Last Day to pay without late fees is Jun 7, 2013
- Last Day to pay (late fees assessed) is Jun 12, 2013
Second Term Jul 15 - Aug 15, 2013 (5-week class)
- Last Day to pay without late fees is Jul 12, 2013
- Last Day to pay (late fees assessed) is Jul 17, 2013
Summer Session Fees
Subject to Change Per Board of Regents
- Undergraduate per credit $197.50
- Graduate per credit $270.00
- ASUN(Undergraduate students only) for Summer Session per credit $5.00
- Technology for Summer Session fee per credit $7.00
Certain field study, lab, music, art and physical education courses charge additional course fees to cover the costs of materials, transportation, or special instruction.
Fee bills will not be sent. It is your responsibility to pay fees for classes in which you are registered.
- MyNEVADA: To pay by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) please follow the appropriate prompt for credit card payment.
- Mail: To pay by check or money order, make check payable to the "Board of Regents". Please print your student ID number on the check and send payment to: Cashier's Office & Student Accounting, University of Nevada, Reno Mail Stop 124, Reno, Nevada 89557-0225.
Learn about refunds on the Summer Session website.
View the Complete Calendar.
Searching the General Catalog
The University maintains all of its official academic information in the General Course Catalog. When visiting the General Course Catalog, users are recommended to use the search box in the upper-right area of the website. It is also helpful to narrow your search using the following options from the drop-down menu:
- Entire Catalog: This option will perform a keyword search over all information in the catalog.
- Courses: This option will perform a keyword search over the names and descriptions of individual courses offered by the University.
- Programs: This option will perform a keyword search over the names and descriptions of degree programs offered by the University.
- Hierarchy Items: This option will perform a keyword search over the names of University units, including colleges, departments and centers.