Enrollment Services is based out of the Fitzgerald Student Services Building on central campus.
Enrollment Services Units
Led by Associate Vice President Melisa Choroszy, Enrollment Services serves many of Nevada students' transactional needs including admissions, records and registration, and transfer articulation.
- Beyond FERPA: Maintaining the Privacy and Confidentiality of Student Data
- Information Security Plan
- Confidential Information
- Workstation Lock/Logoff/Shutdown
- Workstation/Network Password
- Disclosure of Student Educational Records and Directory Information[from 2003-2004 General Catalog]
- SIS Mainframe Access Policy
- CIRP Data
- Strategic Planning
- Assessment Reports and Projects
- 2007 Consortium for Student Retention Data Exchange: Main Cohort
- 2007 Consortium for Student Retention Data Exchange: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Cohort
- 2005 NSSE Nevada Report