2015-2016 Club Renewal Process
It is that time of year again to renew your club or organization for the 2015-2016 school year! We are very excited to share that the Center for Student Engagement will be guiding this process for you all. It has been a pleasure to work with you this past year and look forward to what next year has in store.
Club Renewal Requirements
In order to renew your Club or Organization, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have been a recognized ASUN Club or Organization within the last 2 years
- Have 10 undergraduate students enrolled in 7+ credits
- Have a President & Treasurer
- President and Treasurer Central Station Training attendance
- Have an Advisor, who is an employee of the University as an Administrative Faculty, Academic Faculty, or Classified Staff
- Have a constitution with the following
Club Renewal Process
To renew your Club or Organization, complete the following 3 steps by October 1, 2015. Please note, if you are an active club or organization in the 2014-2015 year, you will remain active until October 1st. Failure to renew by the deadline will result in deactiviation.
There are 2 steps in fulfilling your renewal and they do not need to be completed in order. Before you begin, have all the necessary information ready:
- Contact information for the President, Treasurer, Additional Contact, and Advisor
- Updated Constitution
- Membership list with 10 names and NSHE numbers listed using the excel sheet in the Club Renewal Form
Step #1: Fill out the Club Renewal Form
- Fill out the Club Renewal Form
- Fill each section out thoroughly
- Missing information will result in delayed renewal
Step #2: President and Treasurer Attend Mandatory Central Station Training
- For information about these trainings. You may also contact Delana Miller with any additional questions.
Club Renewal Approval
Once your club has submitted all required material as part of the renewal process, The Center for Student Engagement will perform a review of eligibility. The review includes:
- Membership Review
- Constitution of Review
- Advisor Confirmation
- Verification of Good Standing
If your club or organization has fulfilled all requirements, your club or organization President will receive a notification.
For More Information