[Download full issue - 14MB - PDF]
Our website has photo galleries, full versions of the printed stories, plus video and audio clips. You can also access the Nevada Silver & Blue archives.
- Three faculty named 2008 Foundation Professors
- Commencement Photos – Photos from Nevada’s May 17 Spring 2008
- Med School Hooding Photos – Photos from the School of Medicine’s annual hooding ceremony.
- Med School Match Day - Photos from Match Day at the School of Medicine.
- Mackay Week Photos – Photos from Nevada’s Mackay Week event.
- Fred Anderson: father of the School of Medicine – Read the full story
from the files of the University of Nevada Oral History Program.
Letter from University President Milton Glick - Ensuring a Healthy Nevada
17 University News - University's earthquake community comes together
24 University for You - Chefs for Kids: Nutrition education program explodes
25 University for You - Coalition takes the lead in researching Latino needs
28 Pack Tracks - Six exciting games in store for Wolf Pack Football in 2008
35 What I've Learned - Malin Prupas
36 Making the Argument - Numbers, numbers everywhere
38 On Philanthropy - Whittemore family invests in neuro-immune institute
40 Gatherings – Annual President's Celebration of the Arts 2008, AN Evening with F.W. de Klerk, Celebrating 100 Years of Mackay
- Letter from the Alumni Council President
- Class Chat
- Chapter Updates
- Alumni Family Tree Challenge
- Remembering Friends
56 Cinema - Alums write and produce award-winning film
62 Tell Me How Nevada Was - Fred Anderson: Father of the School of Medicine
64 What I've Done with My Life – Cheryl Hug-English and Harry English
Photographer Dave Smith took this picture of Craig Nielson, a third-year resident in the University of Nevada School of Medicine’s pediatric residency program, as Nielson and Echezona Ezeanolue, director of the pediatrics residency program and assistant professor of pediatrics, conduct a well-baby checkup on 22-month-old Jenaya Mathis, daughter of proud parents Lana and Johnnie Mathis of Las Vegas, at Ezeanolue’s Las Vegas clinic.