The Student Health Center recognizes the importance of preventative health. We offer a range of immunizations to meet the needs of our student population.
These immunizations include:
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) - $65
- Diphtheria/Tetanus (Tdap) - $45
- Seasonal and H1N1 Flu - Free when available
- Hepatitis A and B – Twinrix combo $50, separately Hep A is $30 and Hep B is $35
- Meningitis - $125 (Menactra)
- Chickenpox - $105 (Varicella)
- Human Papiloma Virus (HPV) - $150 each, series of three shots
- Pneumovax - $80
- TB Skin Test - $5
- TB Blood Test (Quantiferon) -$50
Immunization are not given between Noon-1:30pm daily.