The Student Health Center offers a wide variety of health care services to meet the unique needs of women.
Some of these services include:
- Breast exams
- Pap smears and routine pelvic exams
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Abnormal pap treatment and referrals
- Colposcopy exams
- Evaluation and treatment of women’s health concerns
- Contraceptive counseling, prescription and management
- Emergency contraception (Plan B) available at pharmacy
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
Your women’s health needs can be met during our same day appointment hours at the Student Health Center.
If you have paid your student health fee there is no charge for your office visit. However, there may be charges for additional services such as, medications, labs and X-ray. We strive to make all of our services affordable for students. For questions regarding the costs of specific services, contact the Student Health Center. The Student Health Center recommends that all students have supplemental medical insurance and check to see that they are currently covered. The University sponsors a student insurance plan. The Student Health Center will submit bills for the University sponsored insurance plan, but is unable to bill outside insurance.