The Student Health Center recognizes the importance of preventative health. We offer a range of immunizations to meet the needs of our student population.
These immunizations include:
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) - $65
- Diphtheria/Tetanus (Tdap) - $45
- Seasonal and H1N1 Flu - Free when available
- Hepatitis A and B – Twinrix combo $50, separately Hep A is $30 and Hep B is $35
- Meningitis - $125 (Menactra)
- Chickenpox - $105 (Varicella)
- Human Papiloma Virus (HPV) - $150 each, series of three shots
- Pneumovax - $80
- TB Skin Test - $5
- TB Blood Test (Quantiferon) -$50
Student Health Center can administer allergy injections if the serum and prescription is provided ($5).
Your immunization and injection needs can be met on walk-in basis at the Student Health Center. Summer immunization hours are 8am-4pm daily; except Wednesdays 9am-4pm.
If you have paid your student health fee there is no charge for your office visit. However, there may be charges for additional services such as, medications, labs and X-ray. We strive to make all of our services affordable for students. For questions regarding the costs of specific services, contact the Student Health Center. The Student Health Center recommends that all students have supplemental medical insurance and check to see that they are currently covered. The University sponsors a student insurance plan. The Student Health Center will submit bills for the University sponsored insurance plan, but is unable to bill outside insurance.