BS MD How to Apply
How to Apply
All application materials must be received by February 25, 2013. Students will submit the following for application:
- BS-MD Supplemental Application (available December 15 – February 25)
- Three letters of recommendation;
- A personal statement;
- Official copy of high school transcripts;
- AP score reports, if available (copies will be accepted);
- SAT/ACT score report (copies will be accepted);
- A wallet size color photo.
Selection Process Timeline
- Application: Applicants can apply Dec. 15 - February 25
- Interviews: Interviews will scheduled February 6 through March 30
- Selection Committee: The Committee will meet the first week of April
- Student Notification: All students selection decisions will be sent out April 15.
- Deadline for Acceptance: All students who are selected for the program, must accept their space in writing no later than April 30.
The application will be available beginning December 15. Visit the School of Medicine's BS-MD website for more information and access to the supplemental application.
Selected applicants will be interviewed. Interviews will be available in Reno and Las Vegas.
Additional questions? Send an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org