Applicants must be first-time freshmen to the University of Nevada, Reno
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum math ACT score of 28 or SAT score of 630
- Minimum verbal ACT score of 26 or SAT score of 600
- Un-weighted cumulative GPA of 3.7 or placement in the top 10% of graduating high school class
- Applied for admission to the University as a freshman with a declared major in biology, chemistry, geography, mathematics, or neuroscience by January 1.
Additional criteria to be considered:
- Extracurricular activities
- Leadership experience
- Business experience
- Work experience
A BS-MBA Admissions Committee, comprised of faculty and administrators from the University of Nevada, Reno's College of Science and College of Business, will select qualified applicants for interviews and admission into the program.
Interviews will be held at the University at the beginning of March.
- 3.5 overall cumulative GPA
- Minimum grade of B in pre-business courses
- Successfully complete the GMAT with a score of 500 or better
- All supplemental application materials must be received by February 1.
- BS-MBA Supplemental Application (available online)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Official copy of high school transcript
- SAT/ACT score report (copies will be accepted)
- AP score reports, if available (copies will be accepted)
- Wallet size color photo