Please Consider Making a Gift Today
We are pleased to offer the many friends, families and supporters of Senior Outreach Services an opportunity to donate towards a program that has made such a difference in the lives of the vulnerable elders in our community, helping them to live independent, dignified lives.
Did you know?
- Compassionate and committed volunteers give of their time and personal resources to daily improve the lives of their clients who are 60 years and older, frail, low-income, homebound and may be isolated, lonely and often without family support.
- Volunteers provide supportive services by visiting clients in their homes, are a companion and trusted friend, offer socialization and transportation for essential needs.
- Volunteer are the backbone of the SOS program and are advocates for their clients, encourage healthy choices and make timely referrals.
Without your support many elders may end up in nursing homes
sooner than expected.
For more program information please click here
Giving to Senior Outreach Services (SOS) is easy!
Here is how your donation will support our volunteers:
- Bridge the gap left by funding shortfalls
- Provide volunteer mileage reimbursement
- Support volunteer recognition
100% of your contribution will be used to support the volunteers and their clients. Your gift is tax deductible and is administered by the University of Nevada, Reno. Please direct your support to Sanford Center for Aging and reference the preference as Senior Outreach Services.
Click Here to access the donation tool offered through the University of Nevada, Reno.
IMPORTANT: Be sure to direct your support to Sanford Center for Aging and please reference the purpose of the gift as Senior Outreach Services.
When making a gift it is important to notify Sina Ward (775) 784-7506 or email her at email@example.com. Sina will respond with a Thank You and Tax Exempt Letter.