How to Register with IRBNet
- Visit irbnet.org.
- Select New User Registration in the upper right portion of the page.
- Enter the required fields in the New User Account Information section and select Continue.
Add Institution Affiliation
- Enter Nevada in the Search for an organization field, check the Research Institutions box in the Organization types to display, and select Search.
- Click on University of Nevada, Reno in the Your Organization field and select Continue.
- Enter the required fields in the Your Contact Information section and select Continue.
- Review your information on the Confirm Registration Information page and select Register.
- To complete the registration process, you will need to confirm your registration via the email account you have just provided.
- We recommend that you use your University of Nevada, Reno email account, Yahoo or Gmail, as some systems have aggressive spam-blocking protocols.
- If you do not receive an activation email, check your spam filter/junk box.
- You may need to add the address email@example.com to the contacts section of your email system.
- If you still do not receive an activation email, log in to IRBNet and in the upper right portion of the screen, click User Profile.
- At the bottom of the next screen, where you see Affiliations, click Edit.
- Change your email address if it is incorrect.
- Enter a new or different fax number and select Save.
This will trigger a new activation email that will be sent to your email account.
- If you still have difficulty, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you forget your password, click on the Forgot Your Password link in the upper right portion of the IRBNet home page and follow the instructions.
- Should you wish to change your username or password, log in to IRBNet and click on User Profile in the upper right portion of the screen.
Please do not create multiple user accounts.