How to Create a Continuing Review with IRBNet
Create a Continuing Review
- Enter the project you wish to modify and click Project History.
- Click Create New Package.
- A page will appear with a new package number associated with the project number.
- Select Designer in the left navigation box.
- Choose the appropriate committee.
- Choose Continuing Review (Renewal) from the drop down menu and then select Download.
- Complete the downloaded form. Save it. Attach it on the Designer page by clicking on Add New Document.
- Choose Continuing Review/Progress Report from the drop down menu.
- Browse and select the completed form.
- Select Attach.
- Repeat this process for any additional documents that may be required. Then Share, Sign, and Submit this Package.