University Collaboration University Expertise Guide Contracts & Funding Extension & Outreach Partnerships Economic Development & Entrepreneurship Innovation Space
University CollaborationUniversity Expertise GuideContracts & FundingExtension & Outreach PartnershipsEconomic Development & EntrepreneurshipInnovation Space
- Technology Transfer Office—License University IP and team-up with University researchers.
Ryan Heck, TTO Director and Patent Counsel
firstname.lastname@example.org · (775) 784-8228
- University External Relations—Partner with the University, get assistance identifying University expertise to support your business needs, find incubator space for your spinout company, and work with regional and state economic development authorities.
Heidi Gansert, Executive Director, External Relations
email@example.com · (775) 784-4778
- Vendor registration—Register as a vendor to do business with the University.
Business Center North
University Expertise Guide
Extension & Outreach Partnerships
- Nevada Industry Excellence—Get assistance in the manufacturing, construction and mining sectors to grow your business through new markets and products, improve processes and increase your efficiency and productivity.
Sandy Haslem, NVIE Director
firstname.lastname@example.org · (775) 784-1935
- University of Nevada Cooperative Extension—Find community education programs in the areas of agriculture, families, community development, health and nutrition, horticulture, and natural resources.
unce.unr.edu/contact · (775) 784-7070
- Extended Studies—Identify resources for continuing education and professional development at the University of Nevada, Reno.
Economic Development & Entrepreneurship
- Nevada Innovation Center—The upcoming face of the University in downtown Reno, and proposed home to an autonomous systems center, this space will promote innovation and bring together entrepreneurs, investors and industry in collaboration with the University to serve the community and facilitate business development.
- Redfield Campus—A hub for community collaboration and University public and private sector partnerships.
email@example.com · (775) 682-6400
- DeLaMare Library, DLM: Discover.Learn.Make.—Innovation space where students and industry can network and interact in a supportive environment that provides technology, tools and resources to learn, build and share ideas.
Tod Colegrove, Head of DeLaMare Library
firstname.lastname@example.org · (775) 682-5644