Curricula Forms and Guidelines
Course and program changes are now submitted through Curriculog, the new curriculum workflow system. Please use the link below for instructions. If your change requires an NSHE form, those can be found on the Provost's Office page.
As you are working through your proposal, if you have any questions or if you need help with your submission, call 682-8076 or 784-4710, or email us!
The links below will take you to the proper forms/guidelines. If you are adding, changing or deleting more than one course or program, a separate form is required for each submission.
We have additional user's guides for various functions in Curriculog available on WebCampus https://wcl.unr.edu under FERPA/Curriculog Training. There is a learning module for Curriculog Resources which contains all of the vendor guides.
Below are links to resources for faculty to help them navigate their administrative responsibilities.
- Instructions for course or program changes using Curriculog
- Reactivate a course or specialization/emphasis
- Editorial Catalog or AAR change
- Cross list a course
- Syllabus Guidelines
- Define "specialization" and "emphasis"
- Establishing lecture/lab ratio
- Board of Regents Information
- Supplemental Information for 400/600 level courses
- Additional Information for the Online Instruction Quality Assurance form