Cavanaugh Community Volunteer Award
Margery Cavanaugh Community Volunteer Award Criteria
- Must be a graduating University of Nevada, Reno student.
- Can be an undergraduate or graduate student.
- Student must have a record of outstanding community service work, not for academic credit, during his or her years as a college student.
Complete the application form and return to the Provost Office/MS 0005
- What specific personal responsibilities do you have in addition to your academic ones?
- How would receiving this award help you financially?
- What is your philosophy of volunteerism?
- Is there any thing else you would like to share with the committee about yourself, which would help in making a final decision about the award?