President's Office Staff
|Office of the President|
|Address||University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557-0001
|Location||Clark Administration 200|
Divisions Reporting to the President:
- Office of the Provost: Led by the Executive Vice President and Provost, Kevin Carman, the Provost's Office administers the university's academic affairs including management of the colleges and academic support units.
- Administration & Finance: Led by Vice President Ron Zurek, the Administration & Finance division includes support units such as Facilities Services, Business & Finance, Controller's Office and Human Resources
- Development & Alumni Relations: Led by Vice President John Carothers, the Development and Alumni Relations division administers the University's development program including the Foundation and Alumni Association.
- Student Services: Led by Vice President Shannon Ellis, the Student Services division includes support units such as Enrollment Services, Student Life Services and Student Success Services.
Other Units Reporting to the President:
- Diversity Initiatives: Led by Reg Stewart, Diversity Initiatives represents an institutional commitment to make the academic and social transition of underrepresented students to college life successful through exposure to academic programs and student services.
- General Counsel: Directed by Mary Dugan, the Office of the General Counsel represents the University in institutional legal matters.
- External and Government Relations: In her role as special assistant to the president for external affairs, Heidi Gansert develops partnerships and enhances the University's relationship within the business community;
- Integrated Marketing and Communications: Directed by Thomas White, the Office of Integrated Marketing and the Communications Office is responsible for advancing the University of Nevada, Reno's reputation by creating smart, measurable marketing solutions that drive enrollment and academic regard for the institution. Integrated Marketing is responsible for developing, championing and protecting the University's brand across all media and all audiences. Office of Media Relations serves as the liaison between the University and various journalistic outlets. Media relations staff coordinate interview requests, outbound publicity and institutional media conferences.
- Intercollegiate Athletics: Led by Doug Knuth, the Intercollegiate Athletics department administers the University's NCAA Division I athletics teams.