Currently Recruiting Students For:
- Ph.D., Physics 1999 Warsaw University, Physics Department, Warsaw, Poland.
- M.S., Physics 1990 Warsaw University, Physics Department, Warsaw, Poland.
- 2004 - Present Research Associate Professor, Laser Development and Operations Manager, Nevada Terawatt Facility, University of Nevada, Reno
- 2002-2004 Senior Laser Scientist, GSI Darmstadt and University of Warzburg
- 1999-2002 Postdoctoral Fellow, Lecturer, Postdoctoral Associate, Rutgers University
- 1991-1999 Research Associate, Ph.D. Candidate, Warsaw University, Institute of Exper. Physics
- 1993-1995 Field Service Engineer, Spectra Physics,Polytec
- 1990-1991 Scientist, DESY - Deutsche Elektronen Synchrotron
- NATO-NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellowship, Rutgers University, (1999-2000).
- Pniewski Fellowship for the best doctoral dissertation at Physics Department, Warsaw University, Warszawa, Poland, (1999).
- Award of the President of Warsaw University for Excellence in Teaching, Warsaw University, Warszawa, Poland, (1993).