Schedule at a Glance
2015 Schedule at a glance
- 8:00-9:00- Check-In
- All parents will check-in at the Nevada Living Learning Community. However, parents staying overnight on campus will be staying at a separate residence hall. This residence hall may be as far as 1-3 blocks from the Nevada Living Learning Community building.
- 9:00- Welcome
- 9:45-Academic Advising Information
- 11:00- Living On-Campus, Off-Campus, or At-Home Workshops
- 12:00-1:30- Lunch on your Own
- 1:30- Campus Recreation and Wellness Workshops
- 4:00 Campus Services Workshops
- 5:00- Dinner and Student Panel (a favorite among past attendees).
- 7:00- Day one will end at approximately 7 PM
- 7:00- Breakfast at the Downunder Cafe/Check out of residence hall
- 8:30- Financial Information and Campus Safety
- 11:00- Campus Resources
- 12:15- Lunch at the Joe Crowley Student Union
- 1:15- What it Means to be a Nevada Student
- 2:30-4:30- Special Interest Workshops and Campus Tours
Workshops may include: Study Abroad, Greek Life, Veteran's Services, and others.
* A full detailed schedule will be provided upon check in. Most workshops take place in the Joe Crowley Student Union. Schedule subject to change.