Each ORIENTATION session is limited to 250 students, and sessions fill up quickly. We strongly recommend completing the sign up process for orientation and receiving a confirmation email prior to planning any travel arrangements to come to Orientation. A real-time list of open session dates will appear during the sign up process. Even if a student session is closed parents may be added onto an already confirmed student reservation up to 10 days prior to each session.
Please go to the Sign-Up page to sign up for orientation.
Summer Orientation dates for new first-year students beginning in Fall 2013
- Session 1: June 18-19, Tuesday-Wednesday - STUDENT SESSION CLOSED
- Session 2: June 24-25, Monday-Tuesday- STUDENT SESSION CLOSED
- Session 3: June 27-28, Thursday-Friday- STUDENT SESSION CLOSED
- Session 4: July 1-2, Monday-Tuesday
- Session 5: July 8-9, Monday-Tuesday
- Session 6: July 11-12, Thursday-Friday
- Session 7: July 17-18, Wednesday-Thursday
- Session 8: J u ly 22-23, Monday-Tuesday
- Session 9: July 25-26, Thursday-Friday
- Session 10: July 29-30, Monday-Tuesday
Summer Orientation dates for new transfer students beginning in Fall 2013
- Transfer Student Session 1: Monday, July 15
- Transfer Student Session 2: Friday, August 9
Other important dates for new students and families
- Residence Hall move-in: Thursday, August 22.
- Wolf Pack Welcome begins with Opening Ceremony and College Welcome Events: Friday, August 23.
- The semester officially kicks off with the Opening Ceremony which is a must see event for all new students and families. For more information and the schedule (released in late summer) please view the Wolf Pack Welcome site.
- First day of classes:Monday, August 26
Questions about orientation can be sent to email@example.com.