Summer Schedule at a Glance
- 8:00- Check-In at the Nevada Living Learning Community
- 9:00- Welcome
- 11:00- Living On-Campus, Off-Campus, or At-Home Workshops
- 12:00- Lunch
- 1:00- Campus Resources Workshops and Small Group Meetings
Workshops may include: Academic Success, Staying Healthy, Student Activities, and more.
- 5:00- Dinner
- 6:15- Campus Recreation Overview and Activity Time
- 8:30- Real Life - Real Situations
- 9:45- Small Group Meeting
- 10:30- Evening Mixers
- 7:00- Breakfast/Check out of residence hall
- 8:30- Your First Class
- 9:45- Academic Advising
- 12:15- Lunch
- 1:15- What it Means to be a Nevada Student
- 2:15- Class Registration Changes
- 2:30-4:30- Special Interest Workshops and Campus Tours
Workshops may include: Study Abroad, Fraternity and Sorority Life, Veteran's Services, and others.
* A full detailed schedule will be provided upon check in. Schedule subject to change.