Sign up now for Orientation
You may make changes to your orientation session from this same site.
In order to sign up for orientation, Fall 2015 students must have:
- Accepted their admission within MyNEVADA.
- Paid the Advanced Registration Deposit within MyNEVADA.
- Submitted the Supplemental Questionnaire in MyNEVADA.
- Submitted ACT/SAT Test Scores to Admissions and Records.
- Orientation is listed on their MyNEVADA "To-Do List."
Each ORIENTATION session is limited to 250 students, and sessions fill up quickly. We strongly recommend completing the sign up process for orientation and receiving a confirmation email prior to planning any travel arrangements to come to Orientation. A real-time list of open session dates will appear during the sign up process. To view our list of scheduled orientation dates, please visit the Session Dates page.
If you have any questions about the Orientation program, please review our website, contact our office at (775) 784-4306, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.