Orientation Session Dates
A real-time list of open session dates will appear during the sign up process. Please remember all session lock 2 weeks prior to their session date. After this date, we are not able to issue refunds, or move you to a later session.
For new Fall 2015 first year students:
- First Year Session 1 June 17-18 (Wednesday - Thursday) Full & Locked
- First Year Session 2 June 22-23 (Monday - Tuesday) Full & Locked
- First Year Session 3 June 25-26 (Thursday - Friday) Full & Locked
- First Year Session 4 July 1-2 (Wednesday - Thursday) Full & Locked
- First Year Session 5 July 6-7 (Monday - Tuesday)Full & Locked
- First Year Session 6 July 9-10 (Thursday - Friday) Full
- First Year Session 7 July 13-14 (Monday - Tuesday) Full
- First Year Session 8 July 16-17 (Thursday - Friday) Full
- First Year Session 9 July 20-21 (Monday - Tuesday) Full
- First Year Session 10 July 27-28 (Monday - Tuesday) Full
- First Year Session 11 July 30-31 (Thursday - Friday) Full
- First Year Session 12 August 3-4 (Monday-Tuesday) Full
- First Year Session 13 August 6-7 (Thursday-Friday) Full
- First Year Session 14 August 12 (Wednesday)
- This special session includes orientation workshops and academic advising. Overnight housing is not available for this session. Check in si from 8-9 at the Joe Crowley Student Union, with workshops, advising and activities occurring throughout the day. Wrapping up between 5-6. More details related to this session will be forthcoming. This session is limited to 150 students.
- First Year & Transfer Session 15 August 20 (Thursday)
- This session occurs after move in, the afternoon and evening of August 20. It is full of Orientation workshops, yet does not include in person academic advising or overnight housing. Students signed up for this session are eligible for phone advising after August 5th.
Each Orientation session is limited to 260 students, and sessions fill up quickly. We strongly recommend completing the sign up process for orientation and receiving a confirmation email prior to planning any travel arrangements to come to Orientation. A real-time list of open session dates will appear during the sign up process. Please go to the Sign-Up page for information on how to sign up for orientation. Sign up for Orientation will open on March 1, 2015. Priority deadline for Orientation sign ups is June 1st. All signs ups and changes are locked two weeks prior to each Orientation session. Additional guests may be added the day of the program, on a space available basis. IF ALL SESSIONS ARE FULL, pelase email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your requested session date and we will try to place you in that session if a space becomes available.
Questions about orientation can be sent to email@example.com.