Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Replacement of Lost/Stolen I-94

The I-94 is one of the most important documents because it proves that you entered the U.S. legally, that you have been granted a certain, specific status, and how long you are allowed to stay. This document is used to show legal right to work and to receive a social security number. U.S. employers should ask for the I-94 when employing a foreign national and therefore it is tied to both legal stay and legal employment. If the I-94 is lost or stolen, there should be an immediate petition to have this form replaced.

Please call an advisor at OISS immediately if your I-94 is lost or stolen.

Telephone: (775) 784-6874

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us