Helpful Financial Aid Sites
Grants, Scholarships and Loan Programs from Other Organizations
- FastWeb: FastWeb claims to be the largest and most accurate scholarship search database.
- FinAid: FinAid was established in the fall of 1994 as a public service. This award-winning site has grown into the most comprehensive annotated collection of information about student financial aid on the web.
- EduPass: EduPass provides information for international students who are thinking about pursuing an undergraduate, graduate, or professional education in the United States. It also contains material of interest to international students who are already in the United States.
- Institute of International Education
- Study America: Study America is a service for qualified students wishing to study in the US at the undergraduate or graduate level who are unable to afford such study without financial assistance. Through Study America, students gain the help needed to locate and gain admission into the program of study most suited to their academic and professional goals as well as their financial reality. Founded in 1919, the Institute of International Education is America's most experienced educational exchange agency. IIE maintains offices in many overseas locations and works closely with Fulbright Commissions, educational advising centers and educational foundations worldwide.
- International Student Loan Center: InternationalStudentLoan.com is owned and operated by Envisage International Corporation and has been helping students achieve their goals of international education since 1998. and loans for international students.
- Sallie Mae, Inc. : Sallie Mae, Inc., the largest provider of student loans in the United States, offers some loans for international students.
- The Global Student Loan Corporation: The Global Student Loan Corporation works with financial institutions in many countries and does not require a U.S. citizen to co-sign.