All Incoming Graduate Students
- Apply through the Graduate School
- Submit the following to OISS:
- Copy of your passport biological page (from your home country)
- Financial documentation from a dependable source showing a minimum of $33,600 for Fall 2015/Spring 2016 semesters' estimated expenses — here are some examples of acceptable documentation:
- Bank statement in the student’s name
- Scholarship offer letter
- Financial Data Form if the funds/bank statement are not in the student’s name
Graduate Students Transferring from an Educational Institution within the U.S.
In addition to the requirements above, please submit the following to OISS:
- Copy of I-20(s) or DS-2019(s) from your other educational institution(s) within the U.S.
- Copy of your SEVIS record
- International Transfer Verification Form
For more information regarding application for conditional graduate admission, click here.
Mail or fax all of the required OISS documents to:
University of Nevada, Reno
Office of International Student Scholars/MS 0074
Reno, NV 89557 USA
Students are encouraged to contact the University international student admissions staff.