International Undergraduate Students
International Graduate Students
- Apply through the Graduate School
(all graduate students must apply online)
- Submit financial documentation to OISS
- Submit visa information to OISS
International Transfer Students
- Submit an International Student Application
- Verify English language requirement
- Have transcripts sent to this university.
Conditional admission is offered to international undergraduate students who are academically qualified but cannot meet the English requirement for acceptance.
Returning International Students
Students who have not enrolled for and/or attended classes for one semester or more (not including summer session) are considered returning students.
The University of Nevada, Reno accepts three year Bachelor's degrees from Bologna compliant countries as the equivalent of a U.S. Bachelor's degree.
AP/IB Test Scores required to substitute for a course at the university. Remember that AP/IB tests must be on file in order to receive credit for the course.