Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content


If the student is not eligible for an extension of a program of study, s/he must apply for reinstatement on Form I-539 and must make an appointment to see the International Student Advisor. Reinstatement is not guaranteed.

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us