Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

Current International Students

Please select your visa classification.

An international student graduatingF-1 Students

For full-time students pursuing education in the United States. F-1 students must show that they are able to support themselves during their stay.
F-1 Students

J-1 Students

For students participating in programs that promote cultural exchange. All applicants must meet eligibility criteria and be sponsored either by a private sector or government program.
J-1 Students

University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us