After you have been admitted, review the information below:
- Accept Admission: Information on how and when to accept admission.
- Form I-20/DS-2019 Issuance: Documents required to be issued an I-20 or DS-2019.
- I-20/DS-2019 Mailing Options: Option to send your I-20/DS-2019 via express mail (DHL or FedEx) within 3 to 5 days. Requires major credit card.
- Getting a Visa: Learn about what you need to do to get a visa. We also have 10 tips to help ensure success.
- Pre-Arrival Information: Browse the list of important topics to get a feel for what you'll need to do before arriving at the University of Nevada, Reno and what life will be like once you're here.
- OISS Online Check-In: Steps on completing the online check-in to be able to enroll in classes before arriving at Nevada.
- Immunization Requirements: Lists the immunizations required for enrollment at the University.
- Class Registration: Information on how to remove enrollment holds and to register for classes.