Family Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- More Info: Visit the general course catalog
- Function in autonomous and collaborative roles guided by appropriate nurse practice acts.
- Provide primary care to individuals, families, and communities.
- Focus on health promotion and maintenance for clients.
- Utilize the process and method of scientific inquiry in the study of nursing.
- Contribute to the development of nursing science.
- Pursue opportunities for enhancement of advance practice.
Advanced Graduate Certificate Family Nurse Practitioner
|Call Number||Course Title||Number of Credits|
|NURS 750R||Advanced Health Assessment||3|
|NURS 717R||Advance Pathophysiology||3|
|NURS 716R||Advanced Ambulatory Prescribing||3|
|NURS 718||Health Promotion||3|
|NURS 708||Nursing Theories and Family Health Patterns||3|
|NURS 755R||Role of the FNP in Managing Acute Illness in Primary Care||3|
|NURS 751R||Management of Acute Illness in the Primary Care||4|
|NURS 756R||Role of the FNP in Managing Family Health in Primary Care||2|
|NURS 794R||Family Health in the Primary Care Setting||1|
|NURS 757R||Role of the FNP Managing Chronic Illness in Primary Care||3|
|NURS 753R||Management of Chronic Illness in the Primary Care Setting||4|
|NURS 758R||Role of the FNP in Managing Complex Illness in Primary Care||3|
|NURS 754R||Management of Complex Illness in the Primary Care Setting||4|
Total Credits: 39
Related Degrees and Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN to BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Clinical Nurse Leader, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Nursing Education, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science in Nursing/Master of Public Health (MSN/MPH)
Contact Division of Health Sciences
|Location||Sarah H. Fleischmann Building|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557