- More Info: Visit the general course catalog
If you are a prospective student coming on campus for pre-nursing or nursing advising, or meeting with a faculty member at the Pennington Health Sciences building, please park at the parking meters by the Sanford Center of Aging building.
Nursing is the foundational preparation for professional nursing practice and leadership positions in nursing. After completing the program, the graduate is qualified for nursing positions in public health agencies, schools, hospitals and other health-care settings.
The baccalaureate, master's and doctor of nursing practice degree programs offered by the University of Nevada, Reno, Orvis School of Nursing are fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation ) and fully approved by the Nevada State Board of Nursing (NSBN).
Related Degrees and Programs
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- RN to BSN
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Clinical Nurse Leader, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Nursing Education, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner, Advanced Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science in Nursing/Master of Public Health (MSN/MPH)
Contact Orvis School of Nursing
|Location||William N. Pennington Health Sciences Building|
University of Nevada, Reno
Reno, NV 89557