All students must attend a pre-nursing group advisement session prior to scheduling an individual appointment.
Pre-Nursing Group Informational & Advisement Meetings
Location: University Campus, Orvis Building 104
Please RSVP online to askDHS@unr.edu and bring a current transcript (unofficial is fine).
If you are:
- new freshmen or
- continuing University of Nevada, Reno, student or
- transfer student with in-state credits (TMCC, WNCC, CCSN, UNLV, GBC)
- an out-of-state transfer student
Contact Laurie Beck, Jen Laslo, Marrissa Markee or Janita Ethridge, Pre-Nursing Advisors at the DHS Student Center:
Email askDHS@unr.edu or phone (775)682-5930 (message only)
- already have a 4-year college degree
Contact Kimberly Baxter, Associate Director of Undergraduate Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org (last names A - M) or Julie Woodard, Undergraduate Program Officer/Advisor at email@example.com (last names N - Z)
- want to go from ADN (RN) to BSN