Prepare for the Fair
Wednesday, Oct 16: 10 a.m.
This event will consist of the following stations:
- Research Station: find out who is coming to the fair and the many job and internship opportunities.
- Dress for Success: Learn the difference between business casual and business professional. Learn to tie a tie and other useful tips.
- First and Lasting Impressions: assistance with 30 second elevator speech/introduction.
- Mock Career Fair: Practice approaching an employer using newly crafted introduction and knowledge with employers.
- Resource Station: Handout and information on the job board, career fair, resumes, interviewing, job search strategies and career related tools and resources.