The University of Nevada has several types of applications for admission. Please follow the link that best applies to you at this time. Currently, we have step-by-step instructions for the Fall 2013 Undergraduate Freshman and Fall 2013 Undergraduate Transfer applications. For the other types of applications, follow the links to learn more information and view the application.
- Undergraduate Freshman (will be graduating from an accredited high school or has not completed 24 transferable semester college credits at time of application)
- Undergraduate Transfer (completed 24 transferable semester college credits from an accredited institution at time of application)
- Second Baccalaureate (completed a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution at time of application)
- Undergraduate International Student (International students with an F-1 or J-1 visa seeking an undergraduate degree)
- Returning Student (a student who has previously attended the University of Nevada and has had at least one semester of non-enrollment)
- Graduate Student (a student interested in a post-baccalaureate degree)
- Nondegree / Graduate Special (for individuals who wish to take courses for personal enrichment)