Currently Recruiting Students For:
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, University of Nevada, Reno, 1997
- B.S., Biochemistry, University of Nevada, Reno, 1991
- 2001 Research Biochemist, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Nevada, Reno
- 2006 Assoc. Director of Proteomics, University of Nevada, Reno
- 2011 Director of Proteomics, University of Nevada, Reno
The goal as Director of the Nevada Proteomics Center is to provide high quality proteomic analysis to the Nevada System of Higher Education. The facility is partially funded by an NIH-INBRE grant which also allows for providing this high quality service to other INBRE funded states.
- Ulrich C, Quilici DR, Schlauch KA, Buxton IL. (2013) The human uterine smooth muscle S-nitrosoproteome fingerprint in pregnancy, labor, and preterm labor. Am. J. Physiol. Cell Oct;305(8):C803-16. doi: 10.1152/ajpcell.00198.2013. Epub 2013 Aug 15. PMID 23948706.
- Ulrich C, Quillici DR, Schegg K, Woolsey R, Nordmeier A, Buxton IL. (2012) Uterine smooth muscle S-nitrosylproteome in pregnancy. Mol Pharmacol. 2012 Feb;81(2):143-53. Epub 2011 Oct 25.
- Volozhantsev NV, Oakley BB, Morales CA, Verevkin VV, Bannov VA, Krasilnikova VM, Popova AV, Zhilenkov EL, Garrish JK, Schegg KM, Woolsey R, Quilici DR, Line JE, Hiett KL, Siragusa GR, Svetoch EA, Seal BS. (2012) Molecular characterization of podoviral bacteriophages virulent for Clostridium perfringens and their comparison with members of the Picovirinae. PLoS One. 2012;7(5):e38283. Epub 2012 May 29.
- Deluc LG, Quilici DR, Decendit A, Grimplet J, Wheatley MD, Schlauch KA, Mérillon JM, Cushman JC, Cramer GR. (2009) Water deficit alters differentially metabolic pathways affecting important flavor and quality traits in grape berries of Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay. BMC Genomics. May 8;10:212.
- Hull JJ, Copley KS, Schegg KM, Quilici DR, Schooley DA, Welch WH. (2009) De novo molecular and biophysical characterization of Manduca sexta eclosion hormone. Biochemistry Sep 29;48(38):9047-60.