- Ph.D. University of Nevada, 1982
- A.B. Occidental College, 1975
The of study include the effects of environmental tobacco smoke on workers, protection by antioxidants, and the mechanism of action of several anticancer agents.
- York, N. L., Pritsos, C., Gutierrea, A. P. 2011, Legislatures' Beliefs on Tobacco Control Policies in Nevada, J. Community Health, 37, 89-95
- Moye, J., Pritsos, C. 2010, Effects of Chlorpyrifos and Aldicarb on Flight Activity and Related Cholinesterase Inhibition in Homing Pigeons, Columba livia: Potential for Migration Effects, Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 84(6), 677-681
- Snodgras, R. G., Collier, A. C., Coon, A. E., Pritsos, C. 2010, Mitomycin C Inhibits Ribosomal RNA: A Novel Cytotoxic Mechanism for Bioreductive Drugs., Journal of Biological Chemistry, 285(25), 19068-19075
- Goodrich, G. G., Goodman, P. H., Budhecha, S. K., Pritsos, C. 2009, Functional Polymorphism of detoxification gene NQO1 predicts intensity of empirical treatment of childhood asthma., Mutation Research/Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Medicine, 674, Pages 55-61.
- Pritsos, C., Pritsos, K. L., Spears, K. E. 2008, Smoking rates among gamblers at Nevada casinos mirror U.S. smoking rate., Tobacco Control/ BMJ, 17(2), 82-85.
Book or Chapter(s) in Books
- Paz, M. M., Pritsos, C. 2012, The Molecular Toxicology of Mitomycin C., In James C. Fishbein (Ed.), Advances in Molecular Toxicology (vol. 6, pp. 243-299). Advances in Molecular Toxicology.
- Moye, J. K., Pritsos, C. 2010, Effects of Chlorpyrifos and Aldicarb on Flight Activity and Related Cholinesterase Inhibition in Homing Pigeons Columba livia: Potential for Migration Effects., Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology, 84(6), 677-681