Skip Site Navigation
Skip To Page Content

About the Department

Mackay Building

About the Department

The Mining Engineering Program at the University of Nevada, established in 1886, is a part of Nevada's history, carrying on the tradition of excellence begun by its namesake, John Mackay, one of the developers of the Comstock Lode silver deposit in Virginia City, NV. 


University Block N Logo

University of Nevada, Reno

University of Nevada, Reno
1664 N. Virginia Street
Reno,  NV  89557-

(775) 784-1110
Website Help
Contact Us

Copyright
Privacy
Accessibility Tools

Emergency Information
Emergency Alerts
Doing business with us