Undergraduate Degree Programs and Courses
Programs of Study
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics offers courses leading to the degrees of bachelor of science or bachelor of arts with a major in mathematics; master of science in mathematics; and master of arts for the teaching of mathematics.
The bachelors degrees have options for applied mathematics, discrete mathematics/operations research, statistics, or general mathematics study.
The B.A. degree provides a traditional liberal arts experience through a balanced course of study including foreign language. The B.S. degree provides a more intenseexperience in mathematics, computing and science.
The department offers the following degrees and options.
Undergraduate Degrees, Minors and Declarations
- B.A. Applied Mathematics Option
- B.A. Discrete Math/Operations Research Option
- B.A. Statistics Option
- B.S. Applied Mathematics Option
- B.S. Discrete Math/Operations Research Option
- B.S. Statistics Option
- Undergraduate Minors in Mathematics and in Statistics
- Undergraduate Declaration forms for Mathematics and Statistics
- Master of Science in Mathematics (Pure Math, Applied Math and Statistics Options available)
- Master of Arts in the Teaching of Mathematics (Currently Unavailable)